SORALIA VILLAGE MUIZENBERG INVESTMENT
SPECIAL OFFER - MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2011 = R50 000
DISCOUNT ON ALL R599 000 OFFERS.
Soralia Village is a 182 plot and plan development consists of two and three bedroom homes and is set to become a first-class coastal sanctuary. There is a choice of house types available raging from 2 to 3 bedrooms. Aluminium windows afford owners the added benefit of enjoying a low maintenance home environment.
The Village is surrounded by perimeter walls with electrified fencing and offers remote access control. Luxury upgrade options include: a splash pool*, a Jacuzzi* or braai facility.
*Subject to the size of the plot being able to accommodate these options.
Designed with comfort and convenience in mind, the three bedroom homes offer two modern bathrooms, one with a shower and one with a bath. The two bedroom homes feature family bathrooms.
The fully fitted kitchens include an oven, hob and extractor and offer ample space for storage. Provision is also made for all the essential kitchen appliances.
From the carpeted bedrooms to the tiled kitchen, bathrooms and living areas, these homes boast stylish floors throughout.
With roll-on lawns for private gardens and professionally landscaped nature zones to walkways that lead to a dam and bird hide, the tone is set for a perfect family environment.
It’s rare that you’ll find such an affordable yet exclusive lifestyle village near the pristine stretches of the Muizenberg beachfront. Soralia Village is named after the indigenous Psoralea glaucina plant, of which there are only 50 remaining species worldwide.
A gem of a lifestyle awaits you. Choose an environment which reflects the natural beauty of the area, with all the home comforts and benefits of coastal living.
FREE STANDING TWO BEDROOM FAMILY HOMES WITH A LOCK UP GARAGE FOR ONLY R599, 900
GOOD LOCATION IN THE COASTAL TOWN OF MUIZENBERG, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
R5, 000 DEPOSIT PAYMENT REQUIRED
STRONG RENTAL MARKET
NO TRANSFER OR BOND REGISTRATION COSTS
KEY FEATURES OF THIS INVESTMENT:
- Purchase price R599, 900 for a two bedroom homes with lock up garage(70 sq meters-type1S)
- Purchase price R699, 900 for a three bedroom homes, two bathrooms and lock up garage(87 sq meters-type 2S)
- Soralia Village in Muizenberg, Cape Town, South Africa
- Free standing plot and plan homes with mountain views
- Fully fitted kitchen include oven, hob and extractor and offer ample space for storage
- Solar heated geysers fitted
- The developer is MSP Developments. They are a respected developer in the industry with a very solid infra structure in place to provide investors with complete peace of mind
- Perfect family environment with landscaped nature zones, walkways to a dam and bird hide
- Ideal investment for private or rental use in a high rental demand area
- Fully secured complex surrounded by a perimeter wall, electrified fencing and remote access control
- Strong rental market. There is a waiting list of tenants wanting to rent property in Soralia Village
- All our investors will be supported through an internal rental agent appointed by the developer to secure tenants
- Muizenberg is a surfers paradise
- Soralia Village is 1,5 km from the beach front, 25 km to the Cape Town CBD and 25 km to Cape Towns International Airport
- 4 of South Africa’s top golf courses within a 10 km radius
- Close to the coastal towns of St James, Kalk Bay, Fish Hoek and the South African Naval Base of Simonstown
- All costs included(no transfer or bond registration costs payable)
- Special deposit payment of only R5, 0000 negotiated. General public required to pay R15, 000
PROJECED CASH FLOW SITUATION FOR THE FIRST YEAR AFTER DATE OF COMPLETION:
Full Bond - 599 900
Bond Repayment over 20 yrs @ 10% # - 5 789 pm
Plus Estimated Levies - 500 pm
Plus Estimated Rates and Taxes - 200 pm
Total Monthly Costs - 6 489 pm
Less: Expected Rental Income - 4 300 pm
Out of Pocket Expenses - 2 189 pm
# Rate not guaranteed.
Should you need more information regarding Soralia Village or would like me to assist you to make an informed investment decision, please let me know.
The Susan Deacon Property Group - ID4328